Press accreditations for MEDIENTAGE MÜNCHEN can only be granted if you are working as a journalist for a medium/department which covers media issues or issues especially related to MEDIENTAGE MÜNCHEN.
Please note that the registration procedure is in German language only. If you need help, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accreditation in advance
The accreditation form for MEDIENTAGE MÜNCHEN 2013 will be available from July.
To get accredited for MEDIENTAGE MÜNCHEN 2013, please fill in the accreditation form completely and send it to us together with a copy of your valid press ID card.
Accreditation on site
The accreditation on site starts on Wednesday, October 16, at 9 a.m.
Since the capacities for press representatives are limited, an accreditation on site cannot be guaranteed. In order to verify you belong to the group of journalists as aforementioned, please bring along the following documents:
- an accreditation form filled in completely
- a copy of your press ID card or a written mandate of the editorial office you work for
as well as
- a copy of an article on MEDIENTAGE MÜNCHEN you have written in the past
- or, alternatively, a copy of an article on an issue related to media which you have written in the recent past
- or, alternatively, a copy of the printed medium or a printout of the online medium you work for, so that we are able to verify the medium covers issues related to media (no internal company reports!). This applies particularly to publications of minor recognition or with a minor print run, or to corporate media (corporate magazines, staff magazines, newsletters, etc).
In order to enable a prompt and efficient reporting on MEDIENTAGE MÜNCHEN, there is the 'PresseLounge', a working area equipped with excellent infrastructure, exclusively reserved for the registered press.